What is Time Village?
Time Village is the community where people share their skills and their time to help each-other, support charities, and meet new and old friends and neighbours.
When you post a help offer, you merely make a specific skill available for other Time Villagers to request. When you organise a workshop, you are offering to teach, or help a small group of Villagers with a specific skill.
Want to organise a workshop?
Awesome, you will be helping or teaching a whole group!
- Start by clicking on the plus sign and follow the steps
- Choose a skill, and write a clear title and an enticing description
- Choose a place (your home, a library, a park), date and time
- Define the maximum number of participants
- Share the event on social media, and start by inviting your friends and neighbours
- Get in touch with us if you need any help
Need help? Wanna learn something?
Missing translation "guide.request_p1" for locale "en-us"
- Post (plus sign) a skill request or find the relevant skill offer or workshop
- Be as detailed and precise in describing what you need
- Once you have found a match for your help request, agree on a time and place
- Meet up, get help and learn
- Write a review and give an hour to the Villager who made your day
How we use your data
Time Village only uses data you provide to optimise the service and give you the best possible experience. No data is shared with external parties. You contact details are only used for Time Village to deliver relevant information about messages and requests from Time Villagers, or to inform you of new feutures, events and relevant news from Time Village. You can set the level of information you wish to receive in your setting page.
We collect the data that you provide to us when you set up an account. We also collect your user picture from Facebook or Google if you use those as login providers.
All data is only stored on AWS servers located in the European Union. User metrics are collected using Mixpanel. Cookies are used to help us protect and improve Time Village, such as by personalising content.
The Time Village service is compliant with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). That includes the right for you to request the full record of the data stored on our servers and your right to erasure in case you want to delete your account.
About Time Village and the team
Time Village was born in Stockholm in 2013 and been growing and evolving since then. You will now find Time Villagers scattered around the world, but we are still caring for our Stockholm community first.
We are a small team of engaged enthusiasts. Do you have any question, feedback or want to join the team? Get in touch with us email@example.com
(c) Time Village 2013-2020, Paternostervägen 96A, SE-12149 Stockholm